Wednesday, May 10, 2006

ang bespren ko doon...

This entry is all about my best friend - Alfred. Just last 08 May 2006, he graduated from College. Wow! He took up Criminology so right now; he's a certified policeman - by education. He still needs to undergo a six-months training and have to take a board exam before he will be recognized as a real "Public Law Enforcer."
He's been through a lot with regards to his studies. Actually, this is his third course. The first one is Management at UE, next is Custom at PMI and this is the last one. He didn't pursue the first two due to some problems - financial and some more. And maybe because, he really didn't fit into those stuffs. Maybe he's really meant to become a Policeman.
I have been a witness on how determined he is to finish his studies. Though financial problems keep on haunting him during the duration of his college life, it didn't bother him a bit. God has been a faithful provider to his education. I remember some incidents wherein they were really broke and the next day would be the examination day and he has to pay for it, but then, during the exact day that he needs the money, financial blessings will just come. God is really awesome! And He has His own way of doing things.
My role in his four-year education is that I have been his "Educational Counselor" (naks!) or in layman's term, I'm the great "free-tutor." We've got lots of happy and funny moments doing his assignments and research and reviewing for his exams. There was an incident, we made business out of doing a group project (nyahahah :D) yah, he volunteered to be the group leader and said that he'll take care of everything and then, the group just have to pay the expenses (plus the kickbacks, of course). And it happened several times so we've got good money which we spent eating at KFC. Well, its part of college life. Things like this really happened (nyahahaha :D defensive!)
The sad part about this graduation-thing is that I was not there to see it-huhuhu :( As much as I wanted to see him marching and going up the stage to accept his diploma, I cannot. Anyway, I know that he knows that I am sharing with his joys and I am rejoicing with him though I am here in Bangkok. And my heart is filled with happiness because I know that this graduation means a lot to him and his father. Well, it has been his utmost desire to offer his diploma to his dad - to be the first in the family to receive a college degree. As what he said, "it's like giving glory to the family."
Bespren, I'm so proud of you... Yabang naman! Les-pu ka na... pwede na pala akong manampal sa kalye pag bumalik ako diyan. Nyahahaha :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog!

Anonymous said...

t's such a tickety-boo site. imaginary, acutely stimulating!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://www.googi.pl/opony-s-5981.html]opony[/url]


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner