Saturday, May 24, 2008

ayos na!

So happy…

Got to talk to Ronron last night… *yey* he’s okay now… it was a short conversation but so heart-relieving (on my side I think)

Ring… ring….

Eloi: hello! hello!

Unknown Girl: Hello

Eloi: Eto po ba yung number ni Ronron? (is this Ron’s number)

Unknown Girl: oo… sino to? (yeah.. who’s this?)

Eloi: Si Eloisa po…

Unknown Girl: Uy ate, si lady to.. (now the unknown girl has a name)

Eloi: Uy Layds, musta na si Ronron? (Lady, how’s Ronron?)

Lady: ok na siya te… wag ka ng mag-alala… (he’s okay now… don’t worry anymore)

Eloi: Pwede na ba siyang makausap? (Can I talk to him?)

Lady: oo… sandali ah (hands over the phone to Ron)

Ron: hello… Eloi…

Eloi: Ronnnnnrrrooonnnnnnnnnn (shouting) Musta ka na tukmol ka? (How are you now?)

Ron: Buhay pa ko Loi… bumalik ako…. (I’m still alive.. I came back)

Eloi: (laughing) buhay ka pa ha…. (You’re still alive huh?)

Ron: oo Loi… tagal mo Loi… ba’t di ka pa dumadalaw? (why are you so long? When are you coming to visit me?)

Eloi: (knowing that he’s kidding… I answered back) di bale, mamaya dadating na ko… dadalawin na kita… (Later.. I’ll come to visit you later…)

Ron: tagal mo Loi eh… tagal na kitang inaantay (you’re so long…. I’ve been waiting for a long time…)

Eloi: musta na pakiramdam mo? (how do you feel now?)

Screech… screech… line breaking up…

Ron: naku mawawalan pa ng battery…. (my battery’s gonna die…)

Then… silence…

It was just I think less than three minutes but it was so worth it… so glad to hear his voice… so glad to actually think that I am talking to him… so glad he’s out of danger now…

After that I still tried to call him but his phone’s off already… so I just sent a message. I told him my heart is relieved to know that he’s okay. And I told him he should take extra careful of himself. No more hanging out during midnights in Laguna… wala ng tambay sa tapsilugan… just stay at home… Well I don’t know if that would help… I don’t know if that would keep them safe and away from danger… I just don’t want to receive another bad news like what happened…

It’s so amazing sometimes how God made you love those people in your lives to the point that you just want to keep them all in your sight and if it’s possible, you’ll just keep them inside your arms so they won’t go away and you won’t see them get hurt. God made me love them so much… me being far away didn’t change that fact. And I know they know that… Friends are precious gifts from God… a gift that is irreplaceable… a gift that is never changing… a gift that should be taken care of, loved, and valued so much…

My friends.. safe in my heart…

No comments:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner