Friday, October 03, 2008

3-days LSS

i think I've been listening to it a lot...

can't take it out of my mind already. its nice though.. cheesy but sweet... very heartwarming (kakakilig hehe:P)

TANGLED UP IN YOU
by Staind

You're my world
The shelter from the rain
You're the pills
That takes away my pain
You're the light
That helps me find my way
You're the word
When I have nothing to say

In this world where nothing else is true
Here I am still tangled up in you
I'm still tangled up in you
Still tangled up in you

You're the fire
That warms me when I'm cold
You're the hand
I have to hold as I grow old
You're the shore
When I am lost at sea
You're the only thing
That I like about me

How long has it been?
Since this storyline begins
And I hope it never ends
And goes like this forever

I'm still tangled up in you
Still tangled up in you

I think the person to whom this song was made for is loved a lot, very lucky girl (haba ng hair nya for sure). But try to think of it, he must be one heck of a lucky guy too... for him to experience that kind of love from that girl...

Well, glad to know that I'm still tangled up with someone who's not just my world, my pills, my light, my word, my fire, my shore, etc. but also my clown, my pillow, my chocolate, my rice and chicken, my chili spice, my chauffeur, my coffee-mate, my rockstar, my comic geek, my bestfriend...

so to you whom I'm still tangled up to: we might have "toyo" moments at times but you're still one of my favorite person ;) and I'll never ever want to be untangled from you.

"still tangled up in you"

9 comments:

madz_rox said...

oooh!!!! ya talking about him ha???? YA BOYFRIEND or YA SHUTTA!!!! =]

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwww heart melting .. :)

thanks for dropping by my site. You have a good place here too.. im sure to be back for more :)

TC

eloisa said...

thanks didee :)

my new-found bloggydee friend :)

Anonymous said...

hindi ko alam kung narinig ko na yang kantang yan pero I like Staind...teka saan ka pala sa tundo? taga velasques ako :)

eloisa said...

@manilenya...

galing sa latest album nila yan. listen to it.. its nice. tsaka taga juan luna ako. sa me planas malapit sa northbay :)

haaayyy... i miss tondo.. hehe:)

btw, salamat sa add sa facebook:)

josh said...

Eloisa, thanks for dropping by at my blog. Nice to meet you here. By the way, what are you doing in Thailand. Some info. I'm also put you in my link.Jesus loves you, always. Ciao.

josh said...

Eloisa, thanks for dropping by at my blog. Nice to meet you here. By the way, what are you doing in Thailand. Some info. I'm also put you in my link.Jesus loves you, always. Ciao.

eloisa said...

@josh...

im working as an accountant in "one" of the companies here. di ko na sabihin yung name kasi nagpost ako about them eh hehe :)

im attending ICA Bangkok. sa Pinas, Manila Faith Assembly of God naman ako umaattend. sa me Tondo yun :)

yay... got a new friend here :)

Anonymous said...

anong kanta yan??

made of thailand ba yan??


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner