Tuesday, October 21, 2008

happy, sad, mad but still hopeful

Happy

Today is the last day of my fasting. God is good! It’s been a wonderful experience for me. I have realized a lot of things during this 21 days of my fast and most of all I found out that I can actually discipline myself when it comes to eating hahaha :) Although I will admit that there are times, I’m really tempted to break my fast. I remember last Sunday I was sooo sleepy I really wanted to buy a coffee from Starbucks. Good thing, Batman was there to remind me and rebuke me. Well, I never thought I can survive the 21 days of my life taking vegetables and fruits only. But God is faithful… He’s been my strength and He has sustained me. Now I feel healthier than before. I haven’t had any news regarding my job hunting in Bangkok but I will trust the Lord that He will provide for me. If He cares for the birds in the skies He cares more for His children whom He dearly loves. I am His child… He is my Father and He loves me.

Sad

My auntie just gave me the news that our dog – Nusa is very sick. Last night he threw up a lot and he doesn’t want to eat and play or even walk. Very very very very sad news. We love that dog so much. He added so much joy in our life since he was given to us. I really hope he’ll get better soon….


Please be well Nusa...

Mad

Why there are people who don’t fulfill whatever it is they said? Why there are people who like to take advantage of other people just because they knew they have control over them?

Man… working here sucks. I am just so mad I wanted to take it out of me… I really hope blogging it would help. SIGH!

Still Hopeful….

Tomorrow will still be beautiful. Tomorrow will still be wonderful. Tomorrow I will be amazed at how God will work in my life. Tomorrow I will be hopeful because even if people fail me, my God is faithful and He will fulfill His promises. Life sucks today but tomorrow will be a different story.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And in the end... There's Love !

:) Continue to hope in the Lord eloiza. He is indeed FAITHFUL! :)

Anonymous said...

yup, another day just means malapit ng dumating at maging totoo ang mga pangarap mo -- be patient, am sure good news will soon come your way!

eloisa said...

@ didee...

thanks girl! indeed... God is faithful :)


@ate kengs...

thank you so much. appreciate it a lot :)

Anonymous said...

You're such a nice girl for keeping you faith in Him. :)hope everything goes well. If something happens, I'm sure God will provide. :)

eloisa said...

@ layla,

thanks for dropping by my site. well, in this life, trusting God is our only hope so we'll get moving... plus, He never fails... :)


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner