Friday, March 31, 2006

last day :(

Haaay! (sigh) L There are really no happy goodbyes. Even though I haven’t got lots of friends in this company and have some valid reasons of resigning, it still didn’t feel good. Hhhaaayyy… life… anyway, God’s faithfulness never stop just because I’m moving out. Actually, I’m expecting more of God’s work in my life especially now that I’ll be having more time. More time for myself, more time for my family, more time for ministry and more time for God.

Hmmm… maybe I’ll just miss this place wherein I have been accustomed for 4 months. Maybe I’ll also miss those familiar faces that happen to be passing my way every now and then… and maybe… oh, not maybe… surely, I will miss the traffic in Sukhumvit area :D

No comments:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner