Friday, March 24, 2006

a lead up...

Bloggers, say hello to a new friend! (that's me) Well, I’ve just been inspired through some other blogs that I’ve read. I’m a born writer and a reader as well - a writer in the sense that every thing that happened in my life is recorded and the proof are the notebooks I had while I’m still in school. Not that you will see all the lessons from the class but if you start browsing from the back, you will find all the writings and drawings that I made while the class is going on (badgirl!) And also, I kept a lot of journals, diaries and that-kind-of-thing thing (whatever you want to call it). And I’m a reader in the sense that I like to read a lot. (obviously :D) Love to read books, comics, text messages, letters, and even those things written in a canned sardines or a chips wrapper, I think I also read that.

So you see, I have all the reason in this world why I should have a blog (anyway, is there anyone objecting that I should have one?) Nonetheless, let me start by sharing to you what you can expect from this blog. Basically, it will be all about me (of course, this is mine. If you want to read something about yourself, better make your own blog). My thoughts, my experiences (can be something that happened in the past or presently happening), my love ones, my mistakes, my dreams, my wildest dreams (its different from plainly “dreams”), my this, my that, and some other my’s.

Well, honestly saying, I don’t really know if there would be someone who would waste his/her time just to read this. But I don’t care. I don’t need a fans club anyway. I just need an outlet . And this is it. MY BLOG – A DWELLING FOR MY WHIMSIES.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner